Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily 2011

I'm a little slow getting photos of my December Daily pages posted.  I've found that I need a good deal of quiet time to complete my journaling & photo placement.  And by quiet time I mean a block of time that I don't have to be anywhere or do anything for a few hours and that I can work undisturbed.   This past weekend we were busy with errands Saturday morning and Christmas shopping/dinner in the  afternoon and Sunday we attended a musical and did some more shopping/dinner in the afternoon in a city an hour away.  There went the weekend! 
I'm in awe of those of you who whip out these pages quite quickly!
Here is what I have up to now.....

Title/Day 1 page

Close-up of upper right corner Title/Day 1 page

Lower right corner Title/Day 1 page


Day 2 page
As you can see right now I've just used Cathy Zielske's journaling tags.  At first I thought I really don't need  Ali Edwards' December Daily overlay pages.  Then thinking about it some more I realized I needed a place for more photos and journaling.  I have lots of stories running around in my head that I just need to get down on paper.  I keep thinking of these while I'm at work when I don't have a chance to write them down.  Looking forward to this weekend - my husband is working and we don't have very much planned other than some shopping.
The other difficulty I'm finding is battling the urge to get each day done right away.  However, I don't want to run to CVS each day to print/re-print photos and I don't want to rush the journaling.  I want the pages to be well done and meaningful so I'm just going to have to remind myself to be patient. 
Are you running into challenges with your December Daily?  Tell me how its going....

No comments:

Post a Comment