Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Busy time of year.....

Here's what I've been up to since I last posted. 
Printing photos for December Daily - been playing with sizes and a few things I wanted to do did not work out so I'm re-thinking some of my page layouts.  Hope to get some solid work done on the pages this weekend.  I'm not going to stress about it as I'm enjoying our holiday activities and will get to the pages as I can. 
We had Christmas caroling around a bonfire at the town park last night with sleigh rides and hot cocoa!   Finally have most of our shopping done although we will be going shopping one last time this Friday.  Tree is decorated.  The cats and dog have left it alone since the ornaments went on. 
I've also been online ordering things I need for some of the Big Picture classes I'm taking or will be taking shortly - Reclaiming My Time, Twelve and Move More, Eat Well along with Project Life 2012 and One Little Word 2012.  I want to have everything ready to go as I'll be in Seattle visiting my youngest son & his family over New Year's.  I don't want to be too far behind when I get home on January 4th. 
I also spent some time cleaning up my craft room as once again it looked like a tornado hit it.  Its back to the point where I can get in there and work.  I need lots of clear space when I work - this is about as good as it gets.
What have you been up to?  Lots of holiday activities?  Have you been able to fit in any crafting/art time?

Santa arriving by horse drawn wagon - no snow here (unusual for southwestern NY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment