Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tags from Wendy Vecchi's Ranger Ink 490 Style Class

 

Technique Tags with Wendy Vecchi
Ranger Ink 490 Style

Alcohol Ink on Glossy Paper

Pearlized Stamping

Yesterday I shared photos of Wendy from Saturday's class.  Today I'm posting photos of some of the tags we completed.  I love that the directions were provided on white labels to go on the back of each tag! 

Distress Ink Application with two of Wendy's stamps

Alcohol Ink with Pigment Ink

Alcohol Ink on Clearly for Art

Gesso Textured Background
I love all the techniques but I think this last one is my favorite.  I can seeing using this for so many things!  Collages, scrapbooking, cardmaking, the possibilities are endless!  What's your favorite technique?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great class! I would love to take one like that where you have the finished tag PLUS the instructions on the back! TFS
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete