Monday, July 18, 2011

Flip Flaps Part 2

 I've shown you Close To My Heart's Flip Flap Memory Protectors before but today I wanted to show you a new way that I am using them.  Nothing earth shattering but solves a problem for me.  With my Project Life album I'm regularly finding that I have one or two vertically oriented photos each week or so.  When I have more than that I put them in a vertical pocket page protector.  I have several varieties of those.  But with 1 or 2 I didn't know what to do...until now.
 Here is the acutal Flip Flap.  Clear pocket for one or two photos front and back.  The white strip pulls off with the adhesive strip underneath.
I cut a piece of cardstock approximately 5 1/2" x 7"
and punched holes in the left hand side.
I slid my photo into the Flip Flap.
Adhered the Flip Flap with photo onto the cardstock.
Placed the Flip Flap with photo into my album.  How simple is that!  I love simple!

The best part is that this photo is now able to be seen along with the other 3 photos taken at the same time! 
I still can add another photo to the back of this one and it would just flip up to see it.If  I don't have a second photo I can put cardstock with some journaling, stamped images or embellishments on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment