Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flower basket card using Copic markers

I finished this card in the past week but have had trouble getting a good picture without a lot of reflection - these two turned out pretty well. While I've colored quite a few images this is the first I've posted anything to share. Copic markers do take practice!
Besides the Copic Sketch markers I used atyou Spica pens. In the close-up photo you can see the use of the pens best in the top flower although I have used the atyou Spica pens to highlight the stamp lines in the flowers & leaves. atyou Spica pens are water based pigment markers that leave a glitter like line. These markers move very smoothly over the stamped image and are not messy at all (which I like since some of the glitter products leave globs!)

I hope to have my House Mouse card finished this week to show - I just have 1 0r 2 more things to add to that.


1 comment:

  1. Flower basket card using Copic markers is looking so beautiful.I like it.
    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete